Are in need of a floor plan you can market to future home buyers? Do you have a commercial property you would like to rent out? Are you an interior designer or home builder? I’d like to introduce you to a great app I think is perfect for realtors, designers and home builders. Thanks to a new app from Sensopia, anyone designing, selling or renting a property can have a floor plan in minutes. The company has come up with a free iOS app, MagicPlan, which lets you create virtual floor plans using images that you take with your phone or iPad.
Using these images, MagicPlan measures your rooms and creates virtual drawings of your floor plan just by taking pictures. You can save PDF, JPEG, and DXF files of the floor plans, or publish and interactive floor plan online.
California Home and Design took a test drive of the app:
Admittedly, it takes a few tries to get used to the overlay images and grids as you rotate in the center of a room, but the plans are correctable, and we love that you get the dimensions of walls, doors and windows in addition to the general layout. The app does not do curves (yet) and new construction is easier than vintage, plus MagicPlan seems easier to use on an iPad than an iPhone. We wouldn’t buy a sofa without it.
When writing this post, I searched for a demo video and found this one on youtube.
Eco Press ( a real estate social media and seo marketing boutique agency based out of Miami, FL) is experienced in applying the knowledge of the real estate business ( while strictly adhering to the advertising laws mandated by the Florida real estate commission) and the power of the internet. We successfully provide our clients with personal branding, while ensuring that our real estate professional clients enjoy top google line-up, while out ranking other realtors in your farming area.
We customize a social media marketing plan specific to your specialty and area/s served. We outline a plan to target the demographic area/group you may be targeting. We help you engage with past, present and future clients.
Not only do we help you with social media and search engine optimization marketing, but we help to manage your monthly social media campaign, so that you can get concentrate on what you do best — selling properties!
Each real estate social media marketing plan is developed by Eco Press’ owner, Anabelle Taub, a Florida licensed real estate professional. The benefits of working with us is that Anabelle not only exacts a plan with accordance to the Florida Real Estate Commission, but because we’re a small boutique social media marketing agency, we have the ability to put 100% into every client!
An overview of our realtor social media marketing plan will at the very least include
- An optimized website strategy (yielding the highest ROI from our social media marketing efforts)
- Targeted social media demographic research and lead generation
- Real estate social media engagement strategy utilizing social media networks
- Copywriting relevant posts relating to real estate trends, and optimizing your listings! (Don’t have any listings yet? Not to worry! We can generate shared listings for your specialty/farming area)!
It will be our pleasure to discuss your real estate marketing needs. Please feel free to contact Eco Press or call Anabelle Taub at: 305-924-7471.
I can hardly contain my excitement!!!! As a self-proclaimed social media maven (ok, I am a bit obsessed with it all), I love to read and learn about new apps out on the market. Part of Eco Press’ (we’re based out of Aventura, FL) superb services is providing social media marketing and seo services for realtors.
The app I am referring to is suitable at this point only for iPads and iPhones. It’s a scanner on the go, called Scanner Pro. That means, if your client just signed a contract, you can scan it right there and then, and e-mail all parties a copy right away. How exciting is that! Of course any business person can benefit from this highly useful tool. The cost, I believe is only $6.99. That’s a huge saving over traditional mobile scanners, not to mention less for you to have to carry around.
Here’s a bit on how it works:
Scan your receipts, paper files, notes or even a whiteboard then combine pages into a document, save it to Dropbox, Google Drive or Evernote or even sync it with iCloud. Scanned documents are saved as Adobe PDF files so they are easily shared.
I’d love to know what you think about Scanner Pro.….
If you’re a realtor and need the expert advice and professional services of a social media marketing agency to help you with your real estate business, Eco Press can help. Please call 305-924-7471 to discuss how we can help you increase real estate rentals and sales.
Wishing you a great day,
Thanks for visiting my social media blog. For those of you who don’t know me, my name is Anabelle Taub. I own Eco Press- a Miami based digital social media marketing and web design agency. I am so passionate about social media, that I often blog about it.
I am in the business of keeping small businesses in business! [Please forgive the redundancy, but there's no other way to convey that in writing]. I know what an amazing tool social media can be, and WILL BE, for every small business owner (realtors– pay attention too), if you hope to be in business in the next couple of years. Unfortunately, the majority of business owners, realtors, or any person working as an independent contractor, is just how out of touch or naïve many can be.
One of the most common questions my new clients ask me is “What’s the return on investment?”, “When will my business grow?” If you expect to have more than your expenses covered in the first year, it is a naïve notion. Traditional marketing no longer works! PR as we all knew it, well, that’s changing as well! Social media and online engagement is the new way to market, and is the new PR! Unless you’re willing to make the transition, and wrap your head around this FACT, your business will lose out to your competitors that do get it.
This is why I am taking the time to write out this blog article. If you read it (I suggest a few times over), take it to heart, and take out parts you think you can carry out, your business will be sure to thrive, instead of lag behind your competitors. Thus, let’s go over these points:
- Should you Twitter or Facebook? The clear answer is this……. how many leads are you currently getting from your Twitter and Facebook accounts? If you are honest with yourself, and your answer is 0, maybe 1, your best choices are (1) focus on another way to market your business, or (2) hire an experienced social media marketing specialist to run your social media campaign for you. It’s not that you are failing in any way, it’s just that running a Twitter or Facebook business account takes a lot of work, and the right kind of work. You’re in the business of providing whatever specialty you offer, don’t expect to be a social media maven, too.
- BE PATIENT!!!!!! Notice the extra exclamation marks? They’re there for a good reason. So many people I speak with, interact with through my blog or social media profiles (some of my new clients as well) expect clients to be knocking down their door, or maxing out their voicemail capacity. This naïve, but certainly legitimate notion will cause your business to fail, before it has the chance to flourish into a steady money-making machine. Social media marketing is an ongoing, long relationship building tool. You’ve heard the cliché statement, Rome wasn’t built-in a day…… Well, same applies to your business. So please be patient! If you’re starting out as a new business owner, you should plan for expenses as part of your budget. Please, please, I urge you– if you’ve hired a social media marketing specialist, don’t expect him/her to work miracles for you in the first year, even two! If they promise you miracles, run the other way. If he/she tells you it will take a good year before you see any kind of ROI (return-on-investment), hire this individual, without thinking twice. For he/she has spoken the truth!
- Understand the rule of engagement! If you’re reading this, and not sure what I mean by this, your best bet is to hire a social media marketer, who knows the importance of engagement in social communities; as well as how a particular program will serve the needs of the community audience your business is targeting. Here are two great examples of how to engage your target audience/clients:
- Sydney! Faye-Davis, an accomplished luxury realtor, specializing in Williams Island real estate– rather than having a boring website, Sydney! opted for a website which engages the residents of WI. She accomplishes this, by writing about all the financial matters which affect the pockets of this exclusive island’s residents. She also engages residents by writing about social events and a bit of gossip at the island. Take a look for yourself: williamsislandrealestate.com).
- The Acne Solution– a product line offering chemical free, yet effective skin care products to treat acne– well, we run a brilliant type of engagement for them. They actually offer a free online service, whereby people can write in any type of skin care question they have, without any type of obligation to buy anything. In less than six months, they amassed 40,000 subscribers. That’s 40,000 people who know about their product line, and can (and d0) spread the word around to others. Please have a look for yourself: skincaretreatments.tv. There is no way, that you can get that much exposure if you tried to sell yourself and your services, the sales will follow, but first, you must captivate your audience’s attention!
The bottom line, start thinking about what I’ve written above. Let it marinade for a bit; but, not too long. You need to jump on the social media bandwagon sooner than later. Set realistic goals and expectations.
If you don’t know anything about social media marketing, please include this VITAL service in your business budget. Please don’t hesitate to ask me any questions you may have about social media (you may write in at comments section below).
Wishing you much success!
Thanks for stopping by Eco Press. I am not only the proud owner of my social media marketing and web design agency (located in Aventura, Fl), but I am also a huge animal lover and advocate. Today’s short topic/tip is about business blogging. One of the biggest mistakes people make is talking about themselves, and trying to promote their services, rather than writing about useful and informative tips.
I find it so difficult to get this point across to my clients. Consumers and web surfers are very savvy now-a-days! They know when you’re trying to sell them on something, rather than genuinely give them tips and information they can use on a day-to-day basis. People are tired of sales pitches. They want to know you care about their needs, and not just the dollar. Of course we are all concerned with earning a living- so am I. However, I’ve learned how to leverage my contacts, website followers, subscribers and clients, by giving them information I think will help them. Social media is changing in a big way. It is about building a personal relationship with people.
I’ll give you an example. It is one from my own pet-friendly real estate services. Rather than talking about selling pet-friendly properties in Miami, I write about something I really care about– PETS!! Now the theme of my real estate websites is based around pets. So, chances are the people landing on my website are pet lovers. If they care about pets, they will care about their how their pets react to fireworks. Most pets are afraid of fireworks. They get anxious. In some cases, dogs have gotten heart attacks. One of my dogs is absolutely petrified, to the point that we monitor her heart beats.
As such, I’ve written an article about tips of how to take care of your pets during 4th of July. I achieved several things. First, Marketing 101, appealing to people’s emotions. Thus, rising an interest in them to want to read my article. Second, if they like my article, they will share it with their friends and peers. This is a perfect example of social media leveraging. Thridly, if they live in South Florida, they will now know that there’s a pet-friendly realtor in the area. Last, but not least, I get to write about a topic I love, I help to spread these pet care tips to others, while marketing my business at the same time. Truly, the best of two worlds.
Before you leave, here are a few more great examples of how my clients mix social media and CARING:
One of my clients offers a home concierge/house sitting service based out of Sarasota, Florida. Rather than just selling their services, we concentrate on articles about how to secure their homes against burglaries (while they are on vacation), or tax deductions on vacation homes.
Take Sydney! Faye-Davis, the maven in all that is Williams Island real estate– Sydney! writes a great article about how to manage your home remodeling project. [On a side note: if you're considering renting or buying a property in prestigious Williams Island, Sydney! is your go-to-gal]!
Need more convincing? My client, Dr. Cecilia Magalhaes is the world’s best veterinarian (she’s a client, and my beloved are kept healthy due to her superb care). Dr. Cecilia does home visits, serving North Miami-Dade and South East Broward counties. Her website is the perfect example- some pages explaining her services, and then, some short and to the point tips of how to care for your pet.
All of the above should give you some food for thought. These are perfect examples giving you ideas on how to run your business or charity blog. Less about you, MORE about your readers needs and interests!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by Eco Press- a Miami based social media marketing and web design agency. I specialize in marketing specific to realtors. Now you may ask yourself, what would make me an expert in marketing realtors. Well, I too am a realtor. I am known at the pet-friendly realtor by many in my circle. I specialize in marketing dog-friendly buildings and communities in Miami, Miami Beach, Sunny Isles, Aventura, Hallandale and Hollywood Beach, Fl. Check out my website @ http://anabelletaub.com.
So, here’s my first marketing tip for all you realtors out there. It’s simple. It may even seem to be a very common sense kind of tip, but you’d be amazed at just how many realtors make this mistake- over and over again.
As I look through the MLS to find listings for my clients, I come across listing after listing that does not include images, or only one image. Do you know what happens next? I move on to the next listing. Having a listing on the MLS without photos, or just one photo, is a disservice to your clients and to yourself. It’s as good as having NO listing. Your for sale listing is probably missing quite a bit of showings, because you’ve failed to add a few photos. After all, most clients, like to view photos, prior to go to see the property.
So, if you’re new to the business, always include and upload images to your MLS system. I will be writing many more marketing tips for realtors in the near future.
Are you a realtor in South Florida? I am sure you’d like more business coming your way? Right! But, you may not know how to go about marketing yourself online, or where to start? Are you depending solely on craigslist.org ? The good news is that I know exactly what you need to increase your sales and rentals. I am not only the owner of Eco Press- social media marketing and web design agency (based out of Aventura, Fl), but I am also a pet-friendly realtor, specializing in dog-friendly real estate throughout Miami-Dade and South East Broward.
What this means is that not only do I have the knowledge of social media marketing and search engine marketing, but I am also extremely knowledgable in the South Florida market. I attend dozens of marketing conferences each year, in addition to training classes with my local Miami Realtor board, providing me with an arsenal of tools to market my clients who happen to be realtors.
Please subscribe to my blog, as I will be adding lots of marketing tips specific to realtors in the very near future.
For web design or social media marketing campaigns specific to realtors, please call me at 305.924.7471.
Good day to all,